- Ohm’s law and resistance (6 min):Ohm’s Law (Links to an external site.)
- Adding resistors in series and parallel (6 min):Series vs Parallel Circuits (Links to an external site.)
- Series and parallel circuits calculations: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/series-and-parallel-circuits (Links to an external site.)
- Download and print this file. Then in blue ink, fill out your responses as you work through the Gizmo activity on ExploreLearning.com.
- Don’t forget to complete the assessment quiz online after the lab activity.
- Attach any lab notebook pages to the end of the PDF.See the last announcement in March for instructions on accessing ExploreLearning.com, which you need to run the “gizmos” for this and other online laboratory activities. Use the same login name and password as you used for last week’s activity.
Scan and upload your completed worksheet to this assignment as a single multi-page PDF (in color), appending any lab notebook pages you used for calculations. You can merge PDF pages for free at smallpdf.com or ilovepdf.com.
If you do not have a printer, you can search online for “free PDF editor”, or import the PDF into MS Word or Google Docs. Alternatively, check out pdfescape.com (Links to an external site.) or www.kamiapp.com (Links to an external site.). Please use blue font if you are typing responses into the PDF.