Select a relatively current event that deals with one or more ethical dilemma. Compose and essay that addresses the ethical factors from an organizational perspective. National examples may include De
If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality, and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. We are the ideal place for all your writing needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Select a relatively current event that deals with one or more ethical dilemma. Compose and essay that addresses the ethical factors from an organizational perspective. National examples may include Department of Defense contracting events, Hurricane Katrina (or similar catastrophic events), election campaign funding, BP oil spill, or lobbyist operations. Local or state events may include nonprofit or public organizations. You may also use international events. Be sure to address the following requirements in your essay:
- Identify the key stakeholders, and introduce the organization.
- Summarize the context of the ethical dilemma with specific facts (who, what, where, when, why).
- Using Svara’s (2007) problem-solving model (as depicted in this week’s lesson) as a point of reference, identify the selected ethical decisions and obligations. Be specific if the actions resulted in best consequences or a full, open and honest process projected to the public.
- Identify implications that resulted in successful or unsuccessful future operations.
- Summarize what you have learned from an analysis of this event.
Your response should be at least 500 words in length (not including the references page) in APA style. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.