Read Chapter 8 in Seeds of Terror, “Zero-Sum Game,” where Peters details out her ideas on how to surmount the drugs/terrorism problem.
For part I, please critique this plan, using outside resources (5) to back up your claims of where you see holes, flaws or problems in Peters’ suppositions. This part should not be more than 1000 words.
For part II, please elaborate what you would think to be a counter-strategy of narcotics-producing and terrorist groups. In other words, having improved upon Peters’ own plan, come up with a strategy that could potentially cause problems/defeat your new improved proposal. This part should not be more than 1000 words. Have at least FIVE (5) outside sources supporting your argument and research in each part.
Format and Style Notes on Papers:
- All papers must be double-spaced, with 1″ margins on all sides.
- Times New Roman, 12-point font.
- At the top right-hand corner of p. 1, write this information:
Week of Assignment [e.g., Week 2]
- Indent paragraphs one tab (1/2 inch).
- Do BLOCK justify your pages.
- Do not use slang, vulgar language, or clichés.
- Be sure to number your pages at the top right, except for page 1.