Learning Goal: I’m working on a management question and need a reference to help me learn.
Course Learning Outcomes-Covered
Course Learning Outcomes (CLOs)
Find some structured ways of dealing with complex managerial decision problems.
Explain simple decision models and management science ideas that provide powerful and (often surprising) qualitative insight about large spectrum of managerial problems.
Question- 2, 3
Demonstrate the tools for deciding when and which decision models to use for specific problems.
Build an understanding of the kind of problems that is tackled using Spreadsheet Modeling and decision analysis.
• Log in to Saudi Digital Library (SDL) via University’s website
• On first page of SDL, choose “English Databases”
• From the list find and click on EBSCO database.
• In the Search Bar of EBSCO find the following article:
Title: “An Analytic Hierarchy Process Approach in Decision-Making for Material Selection in an Automotive Company: A Case Study”
Author: Cheng Jack Kie, Ahmed Khalif, Norhana Mohd Aripin, RafiuddinMohdYunus.
Date: August 18, 2019
Assignment Questions: (Marks- 15)
Read the above case study and answer the following Questions:
1. Discuss the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) that can assist decision-makers and continuous improvement managers. (250-300 words) 3 Marks
2. What is the importance of employee involvement in process of continuous improvement to be successful in manufacturing companies? (250-300 words) 3Marks
3. Explain thepurpose of this study and how it is helpful for automotivemanufacturing Companies? (250-300 words) 3 Marks
4. Discussfour criteria that are the most important and needed to be considered when considering which material to use in the fabrication process. (250-300 words) 3Marks
5. What is your opinion about this study and how it is related to the learning in course and beneficial for you? (250-300 words) 3 Marks