https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Will Smith https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Will Smith2020-12-03 07:53:492020-12-03 07:54:14romantic relationships
This journal explores your experiences related to romantic relationships. Answer the following questions thoroughly and completely.
- What characteristics or qualities are important to you in a partner? Either “must have” or “must not have”. Are there any deal-breakers?
- If you are in a relationship now, how did you meet? How long have you been together? If you are married, what made you decide to get married? If you are not married, do you plan to be? Why or why not?
- If you are not in relationship now, do you want to be? Why or why not?
- Has what you want from a relationship changed since you were younger? In what ways?
- Five years from now, do you think your relationship will have improved or deteriorated? If you are not in a relationship now, you can skip this question.
- Has your parents’ relationship influenced you more as a healthy model to imitate or an unhealthy one to avoid? Explain