FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Identify another student whose essay has not yet been peer-reviewed. Read the essay and respond to the writer, with answers to the following questions (adapted from Greene & Lidinsky):
- What is the writer’s thesis?
- How does the writer establish the conversation–identify a gap in people’s knowledge, attempt to modify an existing argument, or try to correct some misunderstanding?
- How effectively does the writer distinguish between his or her ideas and the ideas he or she summarizes, paraphrases, or quotes?
- To what extent are you persuaded by the writer’s argument? Why?
- To what extent does the writer anticipate possible counterarguments?
- Can you follow the essay’s organization easily? If so, point to transitions/transitional phrases that help? If not, suggest them.
- What do you think is working best? Explain by pointing to specific passages in the writer’s draft.
- What do you recommend the writer work further on, and why?
Note: you will need at least 300 words to response appropriately and substantively.