Need help with my Communications question – I’m studying for my class.
PLEASE SEE BELOW, THIS IS A GROUP PP ASSIGNMENT . THE TOPIC IS EXCESSIVE ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION AND MY PART IS TO PRESENT ON PRODUCT & PRICE ( 3 SLIDES WITH SEPARATE REFERENCE SLIDE) PLEASE INPUT LESS WORDS ON SLIDES AND MORE SPEAKERS NOTES WITH THE REFERENCE.
Social marketing in public health involves the application of commercial marketing techniques to the planning and evaluation of behavior change interventions. Social marketing is also a planning framework that can be applied to health communication, stressing the importance of the four “Ps” (product, price, place, and promotion).
For this assignment, your group will first select one of the following topics:
- Excessive Alcohol Consumption
Next, your group will prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 7-10 slides (including a title slide and reference slide) that includes the following: (MY PART IS # 2 & 3)
- Intended audience: Which population is at highest risk for, or who is most affected by, the health issue selected?
- Product: What is the behavior or practice the campaign expects to be adopted by the intended audience?
- Price: What is the cost associated with adopting the behavior or practice? “Cost” can relate to the social, physical, financial, or emotional cost of adopting the behavior.
- Place: What are the distribution channels or places where the intended audience is most likely to be reached with communication messages?
- Promotion: How will the message be conveyed? How will you motivate the intended audience to perform or adopt the given behavior?
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.