Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of your primary text. Also, review the Week 5 Final Research Paper and Approved Research Paper Topics located in your online classroom. Then, you will conduct preliminary research in the Ashford University Library. It is recommended that you read The 2014 Quadrennial Homeland Security Review (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., primarily reading the pages that pertain to your topic of choice. The highlighted topics in the Approved Research Paper Topics document have a Research Starter for your use within the library. To access these Research Starters, type in the topic name within the Ashford University Library search function; the starters will immediately show.
For an example of how to format this assignment, click on the Research Paper Outline Template located in your online classroom
For an example of how to correctly format a research paper using APA, click on the APA Formatting Sample Paper.
In your outline,
- Draft an introduction and thesis for your Final Research Paper.
- Select one of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) missions that you will examine for your Final Research Paper. (This must be a stand-alone statement following your introduction and thesis. For instance: DHS Mission: Secure and Manage our Borders or Safeguard and Secure Cyberspace.)
Explain a current issue, threat or hazard that leads to a homeland security vulnerability that you want to research. (Review the Approved Research Paper Topics document. You may select one of these, or select one of your own. If you do not select a topic on the list, your instructor must approve your topic).
- Write a paragraph discussing why you selected this issue or topic.
Explain other associated issues, threats, or hazards that must be addressed to resolve this homeland security vulnerability.
- Identify any constitutional issues in play.
- Provide additional information from your initial research.
Identify three questions that you want to research prior to writing your Final Research Paper.
- Provide a paragraph explaining why it is important to answer these questions.
The Final Research Paper Preparatory Outline
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. resource for additional guidance.
Must include an introductory paragraph that ends with a clear thesis statement indicating the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
Must use at least two credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of your primary text. Also, review the Week 5 Final Research Paper and Approved Research Paper Topics located in your online class
Write 150 words for each post in an APA format. And give at least 2 citations for each post. cyber Law subject post-1 Under rule 18 of the bluebook, the author needs the use & citation of printed traditional sources if they are available. if incase out of availability a digital copy of the official and authenticated is also acceptable. Generally, hard copy of the sources is encouraged by bluebooks. Recent internet materials are used unless if they don’t find the hard copies of the materials. They are 3 formats for citation which are electronic citation like “available at”, printed with electronic and paper citation. If the traditional printed form has not existed, it should be directly cited in the internet. Legal scholarships are controlled by a uniform system of citation. Complex references are better to be deleted to avoid risks. By three factors we can review the uniform system of citation. They are different types of citations. Junior attorneys are assigned with delegate citations. Less complex citations are reviewed by higher authorities. Citation forms are carefully examined by second and third-year law students. New attorneys have learned the latest bluebooks. the supreme court has its own citation manual. post-2 crucial law for the human beings that rummage round for freedom to particular their feeling maximum of the democratic international locations can observe this net law due to in recent times the whole lot set over the net so the negative people voice commonly no longer reach to governments for this purpose this regulation will facilitate to create a few speeches and transfer applicable platforms within the internet for his or her desires and demands. To finish that net laws implement and style by using governments to provide clever platform for his or her people to be instructed new matters and talk the human beings anywhere the planet and additionally governments responsibility to offer safety on net and offerings and store the privacy of character humans whereas mistreatment the net for this purpose government ordinary net activities at the people build desirable laws to shield people a portion of the time, the Internet is the principle put where you will find some fundamental materials, for instance, establishment and case law from remote countries, deals including non-U.S. countries, email addresses and other record information for honest to goodness specialists around the globe, and materials in domains of law that have been usually underrepresented in print and electronic legitimate creations (women and the law, human rights, the benefits of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, and transgendered people, law and composing (for instance, re-works of Jane Austen’s pieces), IT subject Post 3 Each association in this world works to achieve its objectives by creating internal groups that perform using their skills and, in the meantime, the direction or preparation that is given to them in the middle of the long underlying sections of the union. At the moment when a group is clear about the desires and objectives, it is exceptionally convincing in terms of expositions. The group is composed of several representatives, which causes us problems to make sure that the destinations are understood by all in the same way. Each objective in the association must be significant, achievable and critical is the time for its completion. In case we realize that all the members of the group are on the same page with respect to the destinations, it will appear in the execution. As stated above, each finger is extraordinary, similarly, we should use the individuals in the group to obtain the best perspective that allows us to obtain more advantages. (Xieng, (2015) We should influence them to understand that their consideration at work has some effect. In addition, we must allow them to prepare to be willing to work, in which each movement presented to them works according to the needs of the business. We must bear in mind that correspondence assumes imperative work in the prosperity of the groups and in leading impulse sessions or sessions in which they would realize that they would help each other better in positive correspondence. Apart from the correspondence, another perspective is that collaboration and coordination are equally vital, as this will improve the execution in which we see people helping each other on strange occasions. Each individual of the group must know the work and the duty entrusted to them. To execute this, we need a Leader who is from now on a case for others in terms of their commitment to the angles of improvement of the procedure and, in the meantime, how it is carried out within the association. (Reynolds, (2017)