This is my final presentation and it needs to be done in an hour and 30 minutes from now. I prefer google slides but others are also fine.
You are a business and technology consultant providing consulting services to a new client who owns a small business selling tax preparation services over the internet. Your client has given you the following parameters of her business:
- Serving about 1500 customers annually
- All work needs to be done over the internet using remote contractors to help during tax season
- The customers pay for services using credit cards
- All work is estimated prior to an engagement, then contracts are generated and executed before work begins
Given this information, you will be providing recommendations on the following:
- How can your client use technology to stay ahead of the competition?
- What does your client need to know about protecting information?
- What are some ways your client can manage her customer data?
- How can your client utilize the internet to hire contractors to help during tax season?
- What are some ways your client can use social media to attract new customers and maintain existing ones?
Prepare a presentation using PowerPoint, Prezi or Google Docs to present your findings to your client. Your presentation must meet the following criteria:
- 8-10 slides including a cover, introduction, conclusion and reference pages
- Professional looking using color and creative elements such as clip art and images to emphasize your points
- Address all 5 components outlined in the overview
- Be free of spelling and grammar errors