inform, clarify, and/or review of the expanded function. In addition, provide visual props or pictures to enhance your presentation for your audience
- Presentation describing the expanded function:
- Purpose of the expanded function/treatment
- Identify any contraindications
- Describe key steps to perform the function/treatment
- Precautions while performing the expanded function/treatment
- Patient post-operative instructions; why are these important (if applicable)
- Potential risks or harm to the patient if the EFDA’s performance is inadequate “Do no harm”
- Provide alternative materials or techniques if applicable
Indicate the Level of Supervision required. Express your thoughts about the level of supervision.
Include clear precise images/videos or personalized photos
If you prepare a PowerPoint as your visual, the slides must contain the citation and a Resources slide. Do the research!