A. Prepare a multimedia presentation (e.g., PowerPoint, Keynote) about your project (suggested length of 10–15 slides and approximately 15 minutes) by doing the following:
1. Provide a short self-introduction.
2. Present an overview of your final capstone project, including the following information:
• Why you chose your project
• An overview of the problem discussed in your project
• What your project consisted of
• Any special strategies you used
• Successes in achieving the milestones outlined in your project
• Any issues or obstacles you encountered
3. Discuss the following topics:
• What you learned in each of the following domains of study:
– Cyberlaw, regulations, and compliance
– Leadership and professionalism
– Security planning and management
– Systems security
• How you will apply what you learned to your professional work.
B. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.