Some historians have stated that Andrew Jackson was the most controversial U.S. president during the 19th century. Some would position him as the most inflammatory president in U.S. history. For this assignment:
- Create a PowerPoint presentation (6 slides).
- How did Andrew Jackson influence U.S. history?
- Explore at least two episodes in which Jackson clearly shaped U.S. history.
- Both before he became the occupant of the Oval Office and during his time in the White House, Andrew Jackson worked hard at making himself a famous figure.
- Use the SPEAKER NOTES section for each slide to fully explain your answers.
This assignment should be in current APA Style with both a title slide and a reference list that includes all of the sources used. At least two scholarly sources should be used (your textbook can be one of the sources).
DUE DATE MARCH 26, 2023
NO PLAGIARISM ACCEPTED MORE THAN 10%
PLEASE READ AS MANY TIMES YOU NEED THE ABOVE INSTRUCTION, CAN’T BE MISS ANY POINT.