Please read the following article about identity and attribution and respond to the content. You can find a direct link in this week’s Reading and Resources under Lessons.
- Who are we? an evolving sense of identity is changing the socio- political scene, writes clarence tsui. (2007, Jun 11). South China Morning Post Retrieved from https://search-proquest-com.ezproxy1.apus.edu/docview/266599458?accountid=8289
Please answer the following:
- What is the difference between culture and ethnicity?
- Isn’t ethnicity one aspect of cultural identity? How do those in Hong Kong view themselves, though the majority are Chinese?
- How might that compare to Americans who are Texans (for example)?
- What are the divisive cultural identity issues here in the United States?
- Does the motto, “E pluribus unum” (“one out of many”) have significance in a modern multicultural society?
Atleast 300 Words
2 credible sources