Please answer one of the following questions:
- Free market economies stimulate greater economic growth, whereas state-directed economies stifle growth. Discuss.
- A democratic political system is an essential condition for sustained economic progress. Discuss.
- What is the relationship between corruption (i.e., bribe taking by government officials) in a country and economic growth? Is corruption always bad?
Please remember to include an additional source that is not the textbook. Also, remember to comment on at least one other post from your fellow students.
Grading will be as follows:
Post a thorough response:
- Include substantive content- 5 points
- Include a valid internet resource to substantiate your response – responses that do not include a valid resource will earn a “0”
- One or two paragraphs for your selected question
- Your response should be free of grammar and spelling errors