Throughout this course, you have analyzed data related to the disparity that can be found within criminal justice agencies. In this final week, you will consider juvenile justice and how to work toward a fair and equitable system through educational programs and policies for the public and criminal justice field staff.
Select 1 policy or program that is working to create diversity in the criminal justice system and research the policy or program you selected.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you:
- Describe the policy or program you have researched, and answer the following questions:
- Where is this policy or program in effect?
- How long has it been in effect?
- Explain which area of the criminal justice system the policy or program designed to address.
- Explain how this policy or program impacts juvenile justice.
- Could it be more impactful at this level? Why or why not.
- Explain how you feel this policy or program will make the criminal justice system processes and procedures more diverse. Provide data to support your points.