I’m studying for my Film class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
- Double space, 12 point font, 1 inch margins word or PDF file can be uploaded here on this assignment
- Undergrads: 3 pages (max. 5 pages)
Introduction and opinion:
- Film title, topic, release date
- Summary of the story, rising action, climax
- Accuracy of the depiction
- Use of sources, people/characters, locations
- Creative elements:
- Use of color, camera techniques, mood and tone
- Your opinion: Make sure to clearly state your own opinion about the film
Urban and Architectural analysis
- What spatial elements are uses in establishing shots?
- What Iconic urban elements are used?
- Private and public spaces that are depicted?
- What are some important long shots and close ups as it relates to the space the film is set in?
- How are urban and architectural elements used to connote particular cultural and/or political narratives about the location?