*****The organization is Tenet Healthcare and their mission statement can be found here —> https://www.tenethealth.com/about/our-story ****
- Create operational and financial components for the strategic
planning process. The components should align with the organization’s
- Analyze the key financial and operational components. You may create the analyses as a spreadsheet or in a Word document.
- Analyze these components as they align with the organization’s mission.
- Consider the organization’s internal and external environments.
Analyze the key financial and operational components based on the
organization’s strengths and weaknesses, using a SWOT analysis.
- Summarize your analyses of financial and operational components.
Your organization financials analysis should include the following:
- Length: 2–3 pages, typed and double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point. (Length excludes title page and reference list.)
- References: Your references may include both scholarly literature and practitioner sources.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors,
scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of
the profession of Health Care Management.
- Writing style: APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so.
- APA formatting: Must be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting and include a title page and reference list.