Review this case study:
Answer the following questions (found also at the end of the case study):
- In each of the cases described, who benefits and who suffers from the alleged ethical and legal lapses of Airbus?
- How should the public relations staff at Airbus respond to the articles appearing in The Economist, The Guardian, and Reuters News?
- What steps might Boeing take to defend itself from this sort of competition?
- Do you think that Boeing and Airbus behave differently in marketing their aircraft around the globe? How and why?
- Had France adopted the OECD convention on bribery ahead of these transactions, would the firm’s behavior have differed? Why?
Your case study analysis paper should be well written, 3-4 pages, and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Completely address all of the questions related to the case study in a coherent and fluid essay (not as a bulleted list of responses) and provide justifications for your decisions. Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.