- Watch the assigned video(s) for this week or read the book section(s) located in Module 1: Lecture Materials & Resources.
- Before submitting your assignment, make sure you include your name, date, and course number.
- Please show all your work to receive full credit.
- Only pdf file extensions will be accepted. If you do not have a scanner, you may use a pdf converter application on your phone. Save the file as: Course#.Assignment#.LastName.First (Ex: STA2023.Assignment1.Doe.John)
Introduction to Statistics
Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross-reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
· Triola, M. (2018).
Elementary statistics (13th ed.). Pearson.
· Introduction to Statistics: Statistical and Critical Thinking
· Types of Data
· Data Collection and Sampling Techniques