Please find the instructions attached.
Answer the following questions.
This week we will be discussing core competencies:
NP track: Describe the NP core competencies as identified by NONPF and discuss how you can attain basic mastery of those competencies.
If on a track
other than NP: Describe core competencies in your role and who defines these. Discuss how you can attain basic mastery of those competencies.
Once you have defined and explained the core competencies to your role choose two of the competencies below in addition to the leadership competency and discuss how you will demonstrate competence (for a total of three). The competencies are:
· Scientific foundations
· Practice inquiry
· Technology and information literacy
· Health delivery system
· Independent practice
Leadership journals from South University Library are
The Journal of Nursing Scholarship or Nursing Leadership Forum or the American Journal of Nursing, Journal of Nursing Administration, Nursing Administration Quarterly, Nursing Management or Health Care Management Review.
· This will be a 2–4 page paper (excluding the title page and references).
· Literature support should be used, and points are assigned.
· Peer reviewed articles that are non-research and nursing organization websites may be used. All articles must be current (not more than five years old, unless it is a hallmark reference, e.g., Institute of Medicine (IOM) (2010).
The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health.
· Format your paper, citations, and references using correct APA Style.