Module Discussion Let’s Do a little research. Do you know, without looking at the syllabus, what is Strategic Management? Please do surface research on the web, just enough so you can start making up a map in your head about what we will be looking into during the term. Then start a discussion by answering the following questions.
1. Did you know what Strategic Management was about before this class?
2. If Yes, Please share your experience
3. If No, based on the name alone what did you imagine it would be
4. After Your research, (even if you already knew what it was) did your view change? As a thought what are the implications of this subject and why is it relevant to your Specialization.
5. Does the topic interest you beyond the scope of your Undergraduate degree? If so, expand on your answer.
Comment on the post of at least one of your peers with a substantial contribution to their initial post.
Please remember to use referencing APA style for your findings.
Wheelen, T. L., & Hunger, J. D. (2012). Strategic management and business policy: Toward global sustainability. Upper Saddle River, N.J: Pearson Prentice Hall.