I’m studying for my Film class and need an explanation.
Write a critical analysis on one technique in one of the films shown in class as the primary resource. No research other than course readings. . List is below (pick one film from the list):
- The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951) Robert Wise
- Alien (1979 Ridley Scott
- ET (1982) Steven Spielberg
- Signs (2002) M. Night Shyamalan
- District 9 (2009) Neill Blomkamp
- Arrival (2016) Denis Villeneuve
1.Write a 2 page paper analyzing one aspect of one of the films watched as part of the class. Analyze it with a specific focus using critical thinking skills.
2.Focus on ONE aspect of the film:
3.The course readings and the film will be used as evidence to develop the position.
4.Use quotes and images from the film.