Bid with 10 hours Only
Assignment 2.3: Justification Report – Part 3 (Final)
Due Week 7 and worth 180 points
In Assignments 2.1 (Part 1) and 2.2 (Part 2) of the Justification Report, you built up the major parts of your formal, researched justification report (Problem Statement, Overview of Alternatives, Criteria, Methods, Evaluation of Alternatives, Findings and Analysis, and References). For Part 3 you will begin by inserting your revisions of Parts 1 and 2 based on your instructor’s suggestions. Then, you will include a few new sections. Note: Some sections presented below are out of order so pay attention to where the section should go (for instance, the Transmittal should be the second page of your report based on the provided template). It is essential that you present the final report in the correct section order.
Use the basic outline below to draft your paper. Organize your responses to each question under the following section headings:
- Preliminary Parts (for Question 1)
- Introduction (for Question 2)
- Problem Statement (for Question 2b)
- Terminology (for Question 2c)
- Major Sections of the Report (for Question 2d)
- Scope and Limitations of the Research (for Question 2e)
- Recommendation (for Question 3)
- References (for Question 4)
Using the provided template from Week 7, write Part 3 to complete a single-spaced report in which you:
- Create the preliminary parts of the report that precede the Introduction (after reading Chapter 11 in the textbook). Each element (1a to 1d) appears on a separate page (1a should be page 1, 1b should be page 2, etc.). The preliminary part includes:
- Title Page
- Transmittal (stand-alone business letter)
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Create an introduction that tells what your report is about. The introduction includes:
- Begin with a general introduction paragraph that gives the reader any needed background information on the company or problem.
- Include the Problem Statement that you already created and revised in Part 1.
- Include terms that readers will need to know in order to understand the report.
- Briefly summarize the major sections and findings of the report developed in Parts 1 and 2. Note: This is in addition to including the revised sections not instead of including the revised previous sections from Parts 1 and 2.
- Discuss what your report will cover and what it will not (including limitations such as research, time, information, or any other factors the reader should consider when reading the report).
I HAVE ATTACHED MY JUSTIFICATION REPORT ALONG WITH MY PROFESSORS SUGGESTIONS FOR THE FINAL PART.
Tiffany, my suggestions: (PROFESSOR SUGGESTIONS TO MY ATTACHED REPORT THAT NEED TO BE REFLECTED FOR PART 3)
I see that you’ve worked on the criteria. Good. However, cost could just be one factor, not three factors.
The ‘Evaluation’ is incomplete. You need to compare and contrast both your alternatives against each of the five criteria in detail so you can see where they are similar and where different. Please see sample for reference.
Since Evaluation is not complete, ‘Findings’ needs work as well. The chart does not show what are the criteria against which you’re comparing the alternatives.
There are no references and in text citations. You need to give at least two good sources.