Find attached entry
· Refer to the current Clinical Guidelines found in this week’s Learning Resources and consider how these guidelines inform your clinical experience.
· Refer to your FNP or AGPCNP Clinical Skills and Procedures Self-Assessment Form you submitted in Week 1, and consider how your self-assessment might inform your Assignment.
· Refer to your Patient Log in Meditrek and reflect on Weeks 1–5 of your clinical experience. Consider your observations and experiences with patients during this time.
Journal Entry #1 (450–500 words):
In your journal entry, answer the following questions:
Learning from Experiences
· Reflect on the 3 most challenging patient encounters and discuss what was most challenging for each.
· What did you learn from this experience?
· What resources did you have available?
· What evidence-based practice did you use for this patient?
· What new skills are you learning?
· What would you do differently?
· How are you managing patient flow and volume?
Communicating and Feedback
Respond to the following reflective questions:
· How might I improve on my skills and knowledge, and how to communicate that back to my Preceptor?
· How am I doing? What is missing?
· What type of feedback am I receiving from my Preceptor?