FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Landmark Case Selection
In this assignment, you will research specific cases, describe the essence of each case, and critically analyze how each relates to the practice of forensic psychology.
Click here to view a list of landmark cases.
- Select one case for each of the following six legal areas:
- Criminal responsibility (MSO)
- Right to receive mental health treatment
- Right to refuse psychiatric treatment
- Coercion to mental health treatment
- Participation in treatment and civil commitment of sex offenders
Conduct individual research from professional literature to critically analyze the essence of the selected cases in forensic psychology. Note that professional literature may include the Argosy University online library resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, and .gov). Present your choices, as well as your critical analysis of the essence of each case, in 2- to 3-paragraphs in a Microsoft Word document.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
- By Wednesday, June 28, 2017, save your documents as M1_A3_Lastname_Firstname.doc and submit it to the M1 Assignment 3 Dropbox.
|Assignment 3 Grading Criteria||
|Articulated the essence of each selected case related to the six legal areas.||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||