https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Paul https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Paul2022-08-29 09:43:082022-08-29 09:43:08In the marketing research process, firms often gather and analyze secondary data rather than primary data because secondary data A.
In the marketing research process, firms often gather and analyze secondary data rather thanprimary data because secondary data
- A.is more readily available and less expensive to collect than primary data
- B.provides more detailed information about consumer preferences than does primary data
- C.is easier to analyze than primary data
- D.is limited to internal sources, while primary data includes external sources as well
- E.can be more readily adapted to individual needs