Need help with my Communications question – I’m studying for my class.
Acting on Purpose
In this activity, you will assess the degree to which you are acting on purpose. As you spend more time in Quadrant 1 and 2, you will notice a dramatic improvement in the results you are creating.
1- Write a list of 15 or more specific actions you have taken in the past seven days.
2- Draw a four-quadrant chart like the examples in the power point for Stephen Covey’s Quadrant Chart.
3- Write each action from your list in the appropriate quadrant on your chart. After each action, put the approximate amount of time you spent in the activity.
4- Write about what you have learned or relearned concerning your use of time. And as a result, what will you do that you have not been doing?
Make sure you address these questions in your journal:
- In which quadrant do you spend the most time?
- What specific evidence dd you use to draw this conclusion?
- If you continue using your time in this way, are you likely to reach your goals and dreams? Why or why not?
- What most often keeps you from taking purposeful actions?
- What different choices do you intend to make about hoe you use time?
- 1 Min 15 actions are listed
- Actions are categorized in Covey’s Quadrant Chart
A table is drawn and actions are listed in appropriate sections of the table.
- Conclusion is made answering the 5 questions asked
- Journal Format
New Times Roman, Arial or Calibri font style
Use 12 point font, 1 inch margin, double spaced
No limit of length as long as you are providing a meaningful response with a minimum of a paragraph in length. Quality work over quantity or length.
Use proper sentences