1. Case 7 “Balancing Values” analysis: you need to choose 1-2 answers in the last three questions.
The Individual and Team mini cases provide opportunities to apply content from the assigned reading to specific situations. Your recommendations should ultimately be based on best practice; research; textbook, video or related articles, not merely your opinion. Reference textbook page numbers and other sources. Use the following structure:
- Problem Identification (brief)
- Analysis – discuss in some detail the dynamics contributing to the problem identified along with the critical variables.
- Options (three, including ‘do nothing’)
- Identify target audience – not your professor, rather, person in organization who has the authority to implement your recommended option.
- Identify assumptions
- Make a persuasive case for adopting one of the three reasonable options in section II.
Textbook:International Human Resource Management 7th Edition by Peter J Dowling