https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png 0 0 Peninah White https://firstgrader.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/logo-300x75.png Peninah White2020-07-08 05:55:142020-07-08 05:57:37How can the economic challenge be addressed in a manner that is fair and equitable to all parties involved?
- Find a NEWS article that addresses a current economic issue facing the U.S. It can involve any of the challenges discussed in Chapter 18, or one of your choice. (A news article is an article from a media source like a newspaper or magazine such as the New York Times, FOX, The Washington Post, VICE, etc. that addresses a current event. It does not include sources like Wikipedia, eHow, dictionaries, academic journals, or other information websites.)
- Write a minimum 300 word essay that answers the following questions:
- Based on the article you chose, what is economic challenge you chose? How does it relate to the economic challenges discussed in the book? (See Chapter 18 for a discussion of economic challenges facing the U.S.)
- According to the article, who are the main interest groups involved? What does the economic issue mean for their life and/or business outcomes?
- How can the economic challenge be addressed in a manner that is fair and equitable to all parties involved?
- Your essay should:
- be a total of 300 words or more.
- The 300 word limit DOES NOT include the questions, names, titles, and references.
- It also does not include meaningless filler statements
- have factual information from the textbook and/or appropriate articles and websites.
- be original work and will be checked for plagiarism.
- You will receive a zero if substantial portions of your work are taken from other sources without proper citation
- have references and citations for your sources, including the textbook
- Cite your sources in-text and provide references for each sources according to the APA Style Guide. FYI web addresses or links are not full references!
- Essays are automatically submitted to SafeAssign. Watch the video – SafeAssign for Students – Blackboard Learn
- Any work that SafeAssign identifies as having more than a 10% rate of plagiarism after quoted material and small matches (10 words or less) are excluded will not be read and will receive a grade of F (No points).
- All essays must be written using Microsoft Office applications such as Word. Work that is not submitted through the assigned drop box or that is submitted using software that is not compatible with Safe Assign (SafeAssign accepts files in .doc, .docx, .docm, .ppt, .pptx, .odt, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, and .html file formats only) will not be read and will receive a grade of zero.
- Submitting a paper that was already submitted by the student to another professor and/or course is also considered an act of academic dishonesty. Students who are found doing this will also receive an F (no points) for this assignment. Students must write a different new essay or paper for every class they take.