If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality, and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. We are the ideal place for all your writing needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Select any four questions of your choice listed below. Make sure you answer all parts of the question. Each response should be at minimum two-three pages per answer. I encourage you to use the internet to supplement your answers
1.Define the concepts of “New Imperialism” and “colonialism” and analyze them in terms of motives, their methods, and their place in the development of the world economy? How was this new imperialism different from the previous European expansion?
2. Discuss the causes of the First World War from a European perspective and what events led the United States to intervene in the conflict? What was the impact of the war on the world?
3. Discuss the significance of the Paris Peace Conference. Who were the key individuals at that conference and what were their expectations? What was Wilson’s vision for “ the new world order?
4. What were the causes and significance of the Russian Revolution? What was the political and economic situation in Russia for the first five years after the Bolsheviks seized power?
5. Discuss the Stalinist Revolution and what was Stalin’s strategy for achieving rapid industrialization, collectivization of agriculture and the use of terror?
6. Discuss the causes and consequences of the Depression? Why were Mussolini and Hitler able to gain power and engage in territorial expansion with such ease prior to 1939?
7. When World War II ended, European states still held vast empires. Discuss the process and challenges of decolonization and nation building in the Middle East and Southeast Asia?
8. What factors led to the emergence of a popular independence movement in India, and why did this movement lead to the establishment of two states, India and Pakistan, rather than to a single India?
9. Discuss the causes and the consequences of the Cold War? What led to the collapse of the Soviet Union?
10. What will be the major sources of conflict in the first decade of the twenty-first century? In your estimation is there a solution to these global issues and how?