FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
As professionals in the industrial/organizational (I/O) field, we may have companies as our customers but employees are our business. They represent us to customers, they make our products, they fix our problems, and they bring us new ideas. Very few companies would succeed if it were not for their employees. The key is finding the right employees. We need to attract and select the right people and then work hard to keep and develop them. The job is never done!
Consider the industrial/organizational (I/O) perspective and address the following questions:
- You need to conduct a job analysis for a phlebotomist. Which techniques would you use to accomplish this and why?
- Employee-referral programs can be an effective method of increasing your candidate pool. What are the advantages and disadvantages to an employee-referral program?
- The employee selection process is filled with human interaction. What is the role of human judgment in selection decisions?
- You are training managers on how to work with employees with performance issues. What three suggestions would you give managers when it comes to goal setting and employee performance?
Your response should directly address each question, providing references and examples to support your points. You should use at least two scholarly sources, cited in APA format.
- Write your initial response in a minimum of 300â€“400 words. Apply APA standards to cite sources.