Write a 350- to 525-word paper that discusses important collaborative skills and the significance of effective communication when working in group
As the meeting drew to a close, it was clear that the members still did not agree on the marketing plan addressed. Robert is frustrated by the end of the meeting and tells the group that they can just work it out on their own. The group leader asks the other members to create their own marketing plan to bring back to the group at a later date.
Include the following:
- Describe collaborative skills you would use to create a more positive atmosphere.
- Explain the importance of effective communication and the drawbacks of the ineffective communication used in this scenario.
- Consider the email and the face-to-face meeting.
- Explain the role active listening could have played in this scenario
- Cite at least 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar reference or your textbook.