FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
It is essential for nurses to focus on health promotion and the mitigation of health risks experienced by the patients. In this assignment, you have the opportunity to choose an area in which you would like to gain more knowledge and/or skills in interpreting abnormal and emergent assessment findings in an area of your choice. In addition, identifying salient interventions as well as including any pertinent examples from your experience may enrich this discussion for you and your classmates.
Select one of the physical assessment areas given below as an area in which you would like to develop additional knowledge and/or skills. Identify 4â€“5 health risks associated with lifestyle factors and provide 2â€“3 reliable patient resources for each that will help promote health in the area chosen. For example, if the heart is chosen, smoking would be one health risk to list along with credible smoking cessation resources.
- Peripheral vasculature and lymphatic system
- Musculoskeletal system
- Mental status and neurological techniques
- Female genitalia
- Male genitalia
- Anus, rectum, and prostate
- Write your initial response in a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document.
- Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail. Include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA style. Demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
By the due date assigned, copy your response from your document and paste it in the Discussion Area. In addition, post your Microsoft Word document as an attachment. Through the end of the module, review and comment on at least two classmatesâ€™ responses.
Do the following when responding to your classmates:
- Read your classmatesâ€™ responses.
- Provide substantive comments by doing some or all of the following:
- Contribute new, relevant information from course readings, websites, or other sources
- Build on the remarks or questions of others
- Share practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to your classmates on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing:
- Is clear, concise, and organized
- Demonstrates ethical scholarship in the accurate representation and attribution of sources
- Displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation