FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Answer the following questions. For each question, make sure you include a link showing where you obtained the information.
- Pick any Texas Governor other than Greg Abbott. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Governors_of_Texas)
- Include a picture of the governor.
- Name the political party this governor represented.
- List any governmental positions held prior to becoming governor
- Name the dates the positions were held
- Personal information
- Date of Birth, Death (if deceased)
- Gubernatorial Elections or assuming of office
- Indicate how he came into office (won election, assumed governorship upon death or resignation ofâ€¦)
- For each of his gubernatorial elections, include the following
- Indicate for many years this person served as governor.
- What part of the Texas Constitution (article and section) discusses how the governor is elected?
- Write a one-paragraph summary on a particular bill that your governor vetoed.
- What part of the Texas Constitution (article and section) discusses the gubernatorial veto?
- Write a two-paragraph (single-spaced) summary of any speech given by this governor. In your summary be sure to note any policy positions or social views the governor takes. For what is the governor trying to argue? What is the governorâ€™s agenda in the speech? Include the text of the speech below your summary.
- Find one op-ed published in a newspaper about the tenure of this governor. It must be an op-ed, not just a website about the governor (no Wikipedia, for example). Summarize the OP-ED in a three-paragraph essay the argument of the op-ed. Include a link to the op-ed.
NOTE: Do not cut and paste anything for this assignment. The summaries are to be in your own words after you have read and learned about the topic. Those who cut and paste or in any other way plagiarize will be subject to a 0 and failure of the course.