FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
PAPER MUST BE 10-12 PAGES IN LENGTH (DO NOT GO BY WORD COUNT) USE 12 POINT FONT IN TIMES ROMAN, DOUBLE-SPACED. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE SUBHEADINGS BETWEEN SECTIONS. USING PROPER APA CITATIONS THROUGHOUT PAPER. PROVIDE 8-10 SCHOLARLY REFERENCES. PLEASE USE JUVENILES AS THE SPECIAL POPULATION TOPIC. PAPER MUST HAVE A TITLE PAGE AND REFERENCE PAGE THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE 10-12 PAGE REQUIREMENT.
This course includes a thorough analysis of special populations in the American criminal justice system: women, juveniles, racial and ethnic minorities, and mentally ill individuals. You explore these populations with regard to three unique criminal justice roles: professionals, victims, and offenders. This Final Project allows you to synthesize this information to draw conclusions and make recommendations to improve the American criminal justice system.
Select a special population within the criminal justice system included in this course that is of interest to you. Reflect on the information provided throughout this course related to this population.
Assignment Length: 10â€“12 pages (not including title page and references)
Your Final Project must include the following elements:
- Describe the special population you selected.
- Explain challenges of this special population related to the roles (professional, victim, and offender) appropriate to that specific population.
- Describe any organizations, policies, procedures, or processes that continue to exploit, discriminate against, and/or neglect the special population.
- Explain changes you might make to the current criminal justice system to address challenges faced by this special population in each role you analyzed.
- Explain any resources, organizations, policies, procedures, or processes you would use or implement to promote fairer treatment of the special population.
- Explain how the changes you suggested might impact society as a whole.
- Explain how the changes you suggested might contribute to social change.
Although the Final Project (10â€“12 pages) is not to be submitted until Day 7 of Week 11, you should become familiar with the project requirements and have them in mind as you proceed through the course. Many of the Discussions and Application Assignments relate to and can be of use to your Final Project.