Module 4 – SLP
Presenting Duty Ethics
Presenting to a management team, client, or work group is a skill that professionals need to master. Multimedia presentations are the norm today. For this SLP 4 assignment:
- Research duty ethics using articles primarily from the Trident Online Libraryâ€™s full-text databases (such as Academic Search Complete, Business Source Complete, and/or ProQuest Central).
- Provide a background and applications to a chosen organization that will be the audience for this presentation.
- Create a professional PowerPoint presentation. You will be assessed on the design of the presentation (including colors, backgrounds, professionalism, font, graphics). Optional content: Sound, videos, animation.
- Wording on the slides should be bullet points or short overviews of what you will discuss when each slide is shown. You want your audience to pay attention to you and not read along on the slide.
- Create a script to accompany the presentation. It should be persuasive and targeted to the group chosen for this presentation. It can be written in a conversational style but since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite in the script and add a reference list in APA format.
SLP Assignment Expectations
This PowerPoint presentation segment of the SLP should be at least 15 slides.
The presentation script segment of the Individual Project should be at least 2-3 pages in length (single spaced).
When you submit your assignment to the SLP 4 Dropbox, two files will need to be uploaded:
- PowerPoint presentation
- Script: A Word document that was created using the attached ETH501 SLP4 template