What do you think it takes to be a qualitatively effective Disaster Mental Health responder?
1. What kinds of temperaments, character traits, and skills seem necessary?
2. What kinds of temperaments, character traits, and even skill sets might present barriers to being effective?
3. What if you were in that role? What traits or skills do you think you possess that would be helpful in that role? If not, what skills do you see yourself better suited for? Do you feel that there would be certain aspects of that role that might be especially challenging for you personally?
please use references and be siantific as possible since this assigment is counted for manny points.
the attached document guide:
- Section ll â€“ Assumptions – lays out some topics for a behavioral health IOP
- Section III â€“ Roles & Responsibilities â€“discusses the integration of ESF #6 (Mass Care and Human Services) with ESF #8
- Appendix E â€“ List of Abbreviations â€“ provides a reference this areaâ€™s terminology.
- Appendix F â€“ Essential Elements of Information â€“ provides a format for command centers to establish elements of situational awareness (not just for behavioral health) as a foundation for response. The HICS Planning person should consider this template for any type of a surge event.