FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Organizational Behavior Analysis
In this assignment you will analyze the organizational behavior of your current or former employer. Describe how the following areas influence the organizational behavior in a negative or positive manner:
- Type of culture (Pluralism, Dualism or Salad bowl)
- Modes of communication in the organization (i.e., written or verbal)
- Nature of authority (i.e., recognized social rank)
- Motivational techniques (e.g. intrinsic or extrinsic used to influence productivity and performance)
- Areas of EQ (emotional quotient) embraced by the organization
- Virtual elements (i.e., teleworking and virtual offices)
Provide examples for each item listed above and discuss how each example applies to the organization identified. Your paper must be eight to ten pages in length and use a minimum of four scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook. Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight-to-ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use headers
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must document a minimum of four scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook, in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.