FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
As we have discussed in detail throughout this course, cognitive functioning in older adults is influenced by a variety of factors. There is a combination of social, physical, biological and psychological forces that work together to create the cognitive dynamics of older adulthood and address the psychology of aging.
For your Final Paper, your task is to evaluate each of these forces and explain how they individually and collectively influence cognitive functioning in the elderly. In using the outline below, please prepare an eight- to ten-page paper analyzing the psychology of aging, and the multi-faceted nature of cognitive functioning in the elderly.
Part I- Into to the Psychology of Aging
Part II- Theories of Aging
Part II- The Physical Dimension
Part IV- The Cognitive Dimension
Part V- The Social Dimension
Part VI- Recommendations for Healthy Aging
Part VII- Conclusion
The Final Paper should build upon the concepts learned in Weeks One through Five. Utilize at least five scholarly sources that were published within the past five years and that are cited according to APA format as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center to support your analysis.
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be eight- to ten- double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Title of paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources that were published within the past five years, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.