FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The final step in developing the network design and architecture proposal is to examine the future distributed-networking needs of the organization. Networking technologies are changing rapidly, and organizations participating in distributed networking will need to stay abreast of the changes and incorporate new software and hardware to support these needs. For this assignment, you will examine the trends in distributed networking and provide an analysis and recommendation to the organization for their future distributed-networking needs. You will also further refine the network design and architecture proposal to produce the final draft version. Updates may be based on peer and instructor feedback.
The project deliverables are the following:
- Update the network design and architecture proposal title page with new date and project name.
- Update the previously completed sections based on instructor feedback.
- The Future Needs Analysis and Recommendations section should include the following:
- Research current and future trends in distributed networking.
- Summarize at least three potential changes in distributed networking that might affect your company.
- Provide a modified design and architecture, and discuss the changes from the original design proposal that would be required to support the new requirements.
- Network design and architecture proposal
- Review the entire document for any changes and improvements you would like to make.
- Ensure this final version of the plan is sufficiently detailed to allow the organization to confidently move forward with a distributed network implementation that is based on your recommendations.
- Any previous instructor feedback should be addressed with appropriate changes.
- Update your table of contents before submission.
- Name the document “yourname_CS635_IP5.doc.”