FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
THIS assignment has three parts; my reserach question for this assignment is “Media influence on public Perceptions of ethnic groups.” I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATED IF AFTER READING THE FULL DETIALS OF THE ASSIGNMENT. IF YOU CAN’T COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT ON TIME OR THIS IS IT NOT A FIELD OF STUDY YOU AREN’T FAMILIAR WITH PLEASE DON’T RESPONE. ALSO I’M ATTACHING A FILE THAT SHOWS HOW THE PAPER SHOULD BE SET UP AND IT’S TO BE DONE IN MICROSOFT WORD APA STYLE. IN ADDTION FOR PART THREE IT’S TO BE DONE SEPARATE IN A NEW word document
Then locate at least ten articles from peer-reviewed journals that pertain to your question that will be used to write the introduction section of your research proposal.
Submit these ten citations in the form of an APA-style reference page. Under each citation, write one paragraph summarizing the main points of the article. As you read your articles, keep the following questions at hand; these will help you generate the information about each article.
- What were the topic/research questions being investigated?
- How was the study conducted (participants, materials, procedure, etc.)?
- What did the results reveal?
- How might these methodological considerations affect the research findings and the conclusions drawn from them?
- How does this article fit in with your paper? How did it influence your own ideas about your paper?
Based on your reading of the literature, what do you expect to find?
Include a hypothesis and a title page for your submission.
- A very detailed outline of what you would like to cover in the intro/lit review of your paper. Write it as an outline and think about what you want each paragraph or section to cover. Paste your references into each section where the information from that article applies to the topic. Below is an example of the outline although the references have not been pasted in yet:
- Introduction or Statement of the Problem (e.g. Predictors of Depression in Men)
- Research question (E.g. What factors predict depression in men? For example, age, marital status, family history, stressors).
- Why is it important/implications (E.g. xx% of men are depressed; less likely to seek treatment; if we can identify who is at risk, may be able to direct them to treatment sooner)
- Revised hypothesis based on feedback from the instructor
- Review of the Literature (the following is an example for above topic):
- Brief description of depression, symptoms, and any unique symptoms for men (Cite articles from which you will obtain this information).
- How widespread is it? Stats on depression in general but also stats on depression in men (Cite articles from which you will obtain this information).
- List factors that put men at risk for depression (Cite articles).
- Difficulty communicating distress or sadness (Cite articles).
- Job/work pressures (Cite articles).
- Demographic characteristics (Cite articles).
- Relationship between age and depression (Cite articles).
- Relationship between marital status and depression (Cite articles).
- A 1-2 page description of the sample you would like to use for your study, that provides the answer to the following questions:
- What sampling technique would you use?
- Does the sample generalize to the population? Explain why or why not.
- What inclusion criteria would be used? What exclusion criteria would be used, if any?
- What ethical issues might be encountered when collecting your information from this sample?
- Be sure to also submit all your ten references (the five from last week and the five new ones you added) in an APA-style reference page. Be sure to also include an APA-style title page with your submission. Your paper should be at least 2-3 pages long. Make sure you write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
you will need to write a Methods section that is about 4 pages long where you will assess and evaluate the methods of research.
In preparation for this particular section, answer the following questions thoroughly and provide justification/support. The more complete and detailed your answers for these questions, the better prepared you are to successfully write your final paper.
Please submit your answers as a single 4- to 6-page document as a numbered list; this will ensure you do not inadvertently miss a question.
Additionally, please submit a title page and a reference page in proper APA format.
- What is your research question?
- What is your hypothesis or hypotheses? What is the null hypothesis?
- How many participants would you like to use and why? What are the inclusion characteristics, i.e., what must they have in order to be included in your study (for example, gender, diagnosis, age, personality traits, etc.)? Are there any exclusion characteristics, i.e. are there certain characteristics that would exclude them from being in your study? Does the sample need to be diverse? Why or why not?
- What sampling technique will be used to collect your sample? What population does your sample generalize to?
- What are the variables in your study? HINT: Refer back to your hypothesis or hypotheses.
- Provide operational definitions for each variable.
- How will you measure each variable? Discuss the reliability and validity of these measures in general terms.
- What technique will be used for data collection (e.g., observation, survey, interview, archival, etc.)?
- What type of research design is being used?
- Briefly discuss the procedure that would be followed when conducting the research.
- What are some POTENTIAL ethical issues? How might they be addressed?