FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
ORIGINAL THOUGHTS ONLY
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 4: On-boarding
Due Week 7 and worth 200 points
In this assignment, you will create an outline of an onboarding process. Summarize what you feel are the two (2) most important elements in on-boarding in the global environment.
Write a one to two (1-2) page memorandum to your Human Resource Director in which you:
- Explain why an on-boarding process needs to be created. Then create an outline of an on-boarding process. Include a brief explanation of each step and explain why it is important.
- Summarize what you believe are the two (2) most critical elements to consider when on-boarding in the global environment.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze international business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firmâ€™s competitiveness.
- Select performance management processes to assess and improve performance throughout a multinational corporation.
- Propose training programs to improve performance throughout a multinational corporation and address the considerations for effective learning in a diverse workforce of expatriates, host country nationals, and third-country nationals.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in global HRM.
- Write clearly and concisely about global HRM using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.