FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
) Identify Whether to Use a One-tailed or Two-tailed Test Given H0: p â‰¥ 80% and Ha: p < 80%, determine whether the hypothesis test is left-tailed, right-tailed, or two-tailed.
2) A car maker claims that its new sub-compact car gets better than 47 miles per gallon on the highway. Determine whether the hypothesis test for this is left-tailed, right-tailed, or two-tailed.
3) The owner of a professional basketball team claims that the mean attendance at games is over 30,000 and therefore the team needs a new arena. Determine whether the hypothesis test for this claim is lefttailed, right-tailed, or two-tailed.
4) Interpret a Decision Based on the Results of a Statistical Test The mean age of bus drivers in Chicago is 50.2 years. If a hypothesis test is performed, how should you interpret a decision that rejects the null hypothesis?
5) The mean age of bus drivers in Chicago is greater than 57.8 years. If a hypothesis test is performed, how should you interpret a decision that rejects the null hypothesis?
6) The mean IQ of statistics teachers is greater than 160. If a hypothesis test is performed, how should you interpret a decision that rejects the null hypothesis?
7) Find the critical value for a right-tailed test with Î± = 0.01 and n = 75.
8) You wish to test the claim that Î¼ â‰ 22 at a level of significance of Î± = 0.05 and are given sample statistics n = 35, x = 21.1, and s = 2.7. Compute the value of the standardized test statistic. Round your answer to two decimal places.
9) Find the standardized test statistic t for a sample with n = 15, x = 7.4, s = 0.8, and Î± = 0.05 if H0: Î¼ â‰¤ 7.1. Round your answer to three decimal places.
10) Determine the critical value, z0, to test the claim about the population proportion p = 0.250 given n = 48 and p ^ = 0.231. Use Î± = 0.01. 1
1) Find the critical X2 -values to test the claim Ïƒ2 = 4.3 if n = 12 and Î± = 0.05.