FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
-Make comments on it. Mark when something is particularly written well or you don’t understand something. You can use the insert comment function on word, or you can simply write your comments in red.
-Once you are done commenting, go onto the next page (add a new page to the writer’s essay) and answer the following questions:
- Does the author present the issue/argument in his or her introduction? Is the attention grabber/hook effective? Is the background information sufficient? (If the reader had not read the articles or seen the movie.)
2. Is there an summary of Zootopia in the introduction? Does it introduce the source enough for someone who has not watched it?
3. Does the writer introduce the articlesâ€™ names, the authorsâ€™ names and the main point/argument of the secondary source when they first use the source? (Introduce only the sources you will be using). Is this information sufficient for you to understand the source?
4. Does the thesis focus on an argument based on the movie? Are you clear on his or her position from the start? Can you form an antithesis?
5. Does the writer support each of his or her claims with quotes from the movie and the secondary source? Are the examples vivid and specific rather than general? (The I in PIE format.)
6. Does the writer explain why he or she chose this particular example? Does the explanation connect back to the thesis? Is there an explanation/analysis after each example? (The E in PIE format.)
7. Are all examples from the articles cited properly with in-text citation? Is the paper formatted in MLA style? Is there a works cited page in the end?
8. Is there an counter argument and refutation in the essay? Is it clear or sufficient enough? Does the counterarguement answer one of the points/claims the author makes earlier in their argument?
9. Does the writer have a conclusion that restates the thesis, summarizes their key points and gives a final thought?
10. Mark your favorite line. Why is it your favorite?
11. Do they have a creative title?