FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This is a large assignment and you will be paid well, but due to how much I am spending I require it to be at a Masters level. If it is poorly done, the funds will not go through.
You must use the readings I provide for you. Which are attached, also underneath this document.
Please use Harvard referencing!
You are to create an essay which makes recommendations for a more inclusive approach to education in Australia.
You are to write the essay in the form of a paper to a senior education officer – this may be the Minister for Education.
In your paper you should:
- Summarise the current situation regarding inclusion in Australia, with particular reference to potential opportunities and challenges.
- Make connections between inclusion in your educational context and inclusion in the broader international context.
- Make some specific recommendations (no more than five) that would create a more inclusive approach to education in your context. Support those recommendations with relevant scholarly literature.
- Provides a clear analysis of inclusion and recommendations for a more inclusive approach to education in one current educational context. (30%
- Demonstrates a critical understanding of current scholarly literature regarding inclusion at national and international levels. (30%)
- Synthesises literature to develop specific recommendations to support future policy or practice. (30%)
- Demonstrates scholarly written and / or oral communication skills including the ability to use conventional written expression and constructive feedback with correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, and APA referencing. (10%)
References: Please any of these readings for references
Ainscow, M. (2008) Teaching for diversity: The big challenge. In F.M. Connelly (Ed.), The Sage handbook of curriculum and instruction pp.240-259. Los Angeles: Sage
Ainscow, M., Booth, T., & Dyson, A. (2006). Improving Schools, developing inclusion. London: Routledge.
Carrington, S., & Macarthur, J. (2012). Teaching in Inclusive School Communities. Milton, QLD: Wiley