FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write a two- to three- page analysis of your community and the existing programs for youth using the following guidelines:
- In support of your written analysis, and using your research from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Fact Finder, Pew Research Center, and the National Center for Education Statistics, create a basic info-graphic picture of your community and embed it into your analysis as a chart supporting your written analysis. Your infographic and analysis should identify those statistics that have direct bearing on the 40 Developmental Assets identified by the Search Institute which can include, but are not limited to:
- Population demographics including ethnicity and special populations
- Economic status
- Housing and household demographics
- Youth-related issues that seem to be at the forefront of your community. Use specific examples to support your observations (newspaper headlines, community meetings, political platforms, etc.) and cite your text when appropriate.
- In support of your written analysis, create and embed a table that identifies the resources for young people that already exist in your community. Your table should include:
- Name of the program
- A short description of the program’s mission
- How the program engages with the youth they serve (Are they partners with adults?)
- Which of the 40 Developmental Assets the program focuses on or attempts to meet with their program.
Conclude your analysis by brainstorming ideas on how you can plug into one or more of the existing programs using the Asset Building Framework. Look specifically where you can make an impact in strengthening relationships within families, among peers, within schools and other institutions, in programs and outside of programs, and across generations. Your analysis must be two- to three- pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), double spaced, and utilize APA formatting. References, charts, and tables should be properly cited. Your infographic and analysis will be used in your final paper and presentation.
“ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM>>>>IT HAS TO PASS TROUGH TURNITIN”