FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Using the information you learned from the article Education for Homeless Children and Youth Program: Title VII-B of the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act(http://www2.ed.gov/programs/homeless/guidance.pdf), create an eight- to ten- slide presentation with the target audience of teachers. Assume this presentation will be presented to the faculty at a local school in your area about the McKinney-Vento Act. Include the following:
- Clearly present the key elements of the McKinney-Vento Act.
- If possible, include information on how your local school district supports families who fit these criteria. How does your district identify and document homeless students? What support does your particular district provide for homeless students? Is there a specific person or office in your district responsible for the monitoring the implementation of this legislation? How many homeless students does your district or local school presently serve? If you are unable to find information about your specific local district, research other districts for the information. A Google search will likely produce the results you need. A sample district is the Macomb Intermediate School District (http://www.misd.net/Homeless/overview.htm).
- Presenter notes are required. The presenter notes should add detail and depth beyond slide content to advance the audience’s understanding of the material.
- Include two academic resources, in addition to your course text, in your presentation to support your material.
- Please be sure to document all your sources in APA format.