FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Seeking a recent Villanova University‘s Federal Contract Management Certification graduate who already completed this course and have the answers to the bi-weekly assessments below: Week Five (5) -Test Two (2).doc
1. Question:Contractor risk increases in which type of contract
2. Question:What type of contract puts more risk on the government?
3. Question:Government contracting differs from commercial contracting because:
4. Question:The enabling statute that allows the Department of Defense Agencies to procure goods and services is:
5. Question:The leading authority and forum for bid protests is:
6. Question:Which type of contract would have the most financial risk for the buyer?
NOTE:Cost reimbursement types of contracts has more risk to Buyer
7. Question:The English common law is the basis for federal government procurement law.
8. Question:What type of specification outlines the functional requirements for an application?
9. Question:Which of the following statements is TRUE?
10. Question:A fixed-price-incentive-firm target (FPIF) contract has a target cost of $100,000, a target profit of $15,000, a target price of $115,000, a ceiling price of $132,000, and a share arrangement of 80/20. If the seller does the work for $80,000 actual cost, how much profit does the buyer pay the seller?
11. Question:An option is a unilateral right in a contract, by which:
12. Question:While it is permissible to protest prior to award, a contractor is more likely to succeed if they protest afterward.
13. Question:The contracting officer must obligate funds to a contract before the government becomes liable under a contract.
14. Question:What type of contract requires the contractor to share in the costs of the contract?
15. Question:Which type of contract would have the most financial risk for the seller?
16. Question:Which of the following would NOT be included in the definition of “contracts?”
17. Question:Which of the following is a permissible use of the “full and open after exclusion of certain sources” exception?
18. Question:The Anti-Deficiency Act makes it illegal for:
19. Question:In order to be compliant with the Truth in Negotiations Act, the cost or pricing data MUST be:
20. Question:A design specification can be: