FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Need powerpoint presentation on HIPAA security and violations.
The Final Presentation will culminate your research and work from throughout the course with your Week Five Final Proposal. Your Final Presentation should align with your Final Proposal, as though you were presenting the proposal elements to a group for review. It must include the following points:
- Identify the needs that are present within your selected case study.
- Explain each of the Minnesota Department of Health QI project SMART and meaningful objectives for your selected case study.
- Apply each of the SDLC phases as they related to your study.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of HIT/QI acquisition, through its application in the Final Proposal.
- Use a decision-making model.
- What role would you play? Explain your leadership role in the proposed project.
- Develop your goals for continuous quality improvement (CQI).
- Include the applicable federal and/or state laws.
- All applicable information from previous weeks must be included.
Creating the Final Presentation
The Final Presentation:
- Must be at least 15 slides in length, excluding title and reference slides, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title slide with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory slide with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion slide that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must contain eight to twelve scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference slide (should be the last slide), formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.