FIRST GRADER essay writing company is the ideal place for homework help. If you are looking for affordable, custom-written, high-quality and non-plagiarized papers, your student life just became easier with us. Click the button below to place your order.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Pick one of the four subjects presented in this course and write a 6 – 8 research paper on the topic.
Guidelines on Writing Research ReportWriting a research report involves a number of tasks:
1. Select a subject/topic – you will select one topic from following four topics (1) Business Intelligence (2) Cloud Computing (3) Knowledge Management and (4) Open Source Systems.
2. Conduct research – Once you have a topic in mind, you will conduct some preliminary research to determine if the topic you picked is viable for you. Research material can come from a variety of places, including the Internet, the Grantham University’s EBSCO host Online Library, your local public library, textbooks from your earlier courses, and more. As you begin completing other tasks in the writing process, you will need to continue conducting research to support your evolving paper.
3. Write a thesis statement – A thesis statement clearly states the purpose of the research report paper you are writing in one or two sentences. Writing a thesis statement will help you further focus your research report and will help readers understand what your research report paper is about.
4. Write a research proposal – Based on the preliminary research that you have conducted, you will write a one- to two-page research proposal.
5. Create a sentence outline – A sentence outline is a useful tool for determining how your paper will be organized and helps to refine the focus of each section of the paper. You will create a sentence.
6. Write a draft paper – A draft version of your paper brings all of your hard work together into a single document. You will write a 6 to 8 page draft
7. Write a final version of your paper – Based on your review of your draft paper, you will revise your paper and then submit your final 6 to 8 page paper report for grading. Make sure you write your paper in APA Format.
In the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, Joseph Gibaldi defines plagiarism as “The false assumption of authorship; the wrongful act of taking the product of another person’s mind, and presenting it as one’s own”(66).
This definition is quite broad, and so you may find it difficult to recognize what constitutes plagiarism. However, follow this simple rule, and its corollary, and you can’t go wrong: If you didn’t create the content that you’re using, either the exact wording or the meaning, then it needs an appropriate citation. Always distinguish between your work and the work of others.
Plagiarism is a serious academic offense. Before proceeding with this course, you should review the Grantham University’s Plagiarism Policy and Academic Integrity Policy.